By Brian Green | Categories: Uncategorized | Comments Off on TR650
- Ratchet style handle for controlled squeeze-off and release. Long handle keeps operator safely above ground.
- Operates in 18 inch keyhole.
- Top-down application eliminates the need for under-the-pipe excavation.
- Automatically centers pipe in the jaws.
- Interchangeable jaw adapts tool to various pipe diameters from 3 to 6 inch. (2 sizes included)
- Light weight for manual placement and operation by one person.
- CNC-machined components ensure proper fit and long operating life.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum for high strength, corrosion resistance, and durability.
- Large jaw radius provides safe squeeze-off at 15% wall compression.
- Lockout/tagout capability for operator safety.
- Standard Equipment
- Equipped with 10′ (3m) copper static-electricity grounding rod.