- Repairs all types of polyethylene (PE) pipe
- Solves emergency PE pipe repair problems due to third party damage, etc.
- Repairs scrapes, nicks, gouges, punctures and faulty butt fusion joints
- Stops gas leak immediately when tool is closed over the damaged pipe
- Permanent, external repair (thermo chemical bond) for damaged PE pipe.
- Requires minimal pipe preparation; installs over dirt and oxidized PE pipe
- Mechanical tool with curved jaws applies a thermo-chemical PE patch
- Curved patch fits over the pipe & completely encapsulates the leaking pipe segment.
- No need to shut-off the flow of gas
- Smaller excavations required
- Requires less repair time
- No loss of service to customer
- Works in keyhole and in-trench operations (Timberline Tool standard technology)
- Substantial cost savings over traditional repair methods
- Standard Equipment
- Grounding rod with 10 ft. (3m) copper cable
- Length: 6.0 ft (2.2 m)
Width: 17.0 in (43.2 cm)
Weight: 55.0 lb (25.0 kg)
Repair Patch - for ExPERT