Timberline Tools Featured News about TopSide, TopReach, Expert, Fire Tools, and Tracer Wire Tools. Quality in tool companies, earned by becoming the leader in ff1, ffv2, tc1, tc1-s, and tracer wire connection solutions for Natural Gas, Water, tracer wire, and canvas fire hose.
We will be exhibiting at the following trade shows and conferences.
- Ohio Gas Association, Columbus OH – March 15-16
- Southern Gas Association, Columbia SC – 3/19-21
- Kentucky Gas Association, Lexington KY – 3/20-21
- Tennessee Gas Association, Murfreesboro TN – 4/9-11
- Pennsylvania Gas Association, Hershey PA – 5/31-6/1
- Northeast Gas Association, Bryant College CT – 6/5-7
- Texas Gas Association, San Antonio TX – 6/11-13
- Mango, Lake of The Ozarks – 6/26-27
- Louisiana Gas Association, New Orleans LA – 7/30-8/3
- Midwest Energy Association, Rochester MN – 8/14-16
- Western Regional Gas Conference, Henderson NV – 8/27-29
Do you have an old style Timberline Squeeze tool with the curved links?
We are pleased to announce that we will be offering trade in value on old squeeze tools. We can reuse the metal, recycle the materials, and make your outdated and well used squeeze tool brand new! Call us at 800.735.6845 or send us an email for more details.
We support recycling and will take any squeeze tool back in any condition. If you send it back we can use it!
When you are looking to reduce your operating costs by saving time and money; and want the highest quality, longest lasting PE pipe squeeze tool on the market the obvious choice is Timberline’s TopSide squeeze tool.
When you perform a bubble tight squeeze off of your PE pipe with Timberline’s TopReach line of tools, you can work in confined spaces, in “keyhole” situations and stay out of the trench in conventional operations.
Our fire hose clamp are a staple in the fire fighting industry and are made to perform under pressure. Shut off a fully pressurized canvas fire hose in seconds – safely and reliably.
EXPERT stands for external pe pipe repair and is a revolutionary new squeeze tool process that repairs PE Pipe.
This technology will be available soon and features our TopReach squeeze tool technology for permanently repairing damaged or defective 3” – 6” (90mm – 180mm) PE pipe.