By Brian Green | Categories: Uncategorized | Comments Off on TR270
- Rotating handle allows operator to control squeeze-off and release rates, preventing pipe damage.
- Long handle keeps operator safely above ground – out of harm’s way.
- Designed for top-down access – eliminating the need for under-the-pipe excavation.
- Engineered to automatically center pipe in the jaws.
- Light weight allows for manual placement and operation by one person.
- Precision-engineered, CNC-machined components ensure proper fit and long operating life.
- Patented design made from aircraft grade aluminum alloys for high strength, corrosion protection and spark resistance.
- 4 slap-on jaws specific to customer pipe sizes – Hard carrying case
- Grounding rod with 10 ft. (3m) copper cable
- Mechanical lead screw effortlessly applies 5,000 lbs of force while specially-contoured jaws distribute forces evenly to prevent permanent deformation in pipe walls.
- Jaw closure provides safe bubble-tight squeeze-off at 15% wall compression.
- Operates in keyhole.
- “Lock-out/Tag-out” capability for operator safety.