By Brian Green | Categories: Uncategorized | Comments Off on TR170
- Crank style handle allows operator to control squeeze-off and release rates, preventing pipe damage.
- Long handle keeps operator safely above ground – out of harm’s way.
- Designed for top-down access – eliminating the need for under-the-pipe excavation.
- Engineered to automatically center the pipe in the jaws.
- Light weight allows for manual placement and operation by one person.
- Precision-engineered, C-N-C components ensure proper fit and long operating life.
- Made from aircraft grade aluminum alloys for high strength, corrosion protection, and spark resistance.
- Crank effortlessly applies force evenly to prevent permanent deformation in pipe walls.
- Jaw closure provides safe squeeze-off at 15% wall-compression.
- Operates in keyhole / posthole.
- Lock-out / Tag-out for operator safety.
- Standard Equipment
- Grounding rod with 10 ft. (3m) copper cable